Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
ComfortNet™ Communication System Compatible
New SmartFrame™ Cabinet Construction
Outstanding Warranty Protection
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of the product warranty, please see you local American Comfort Products Select dealer.
The AVPTC ‘s blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- New SmartFrame™ cabinet construction
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system; provides low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system’s CFM for each individual mode of operation
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- CFM indicator
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with heat pumps and variable-capacity cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI certified; ETL Listed