Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
80% AFUE Performance
Outstanding Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts at no cost. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local American Comfort Products Select dealer.
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, our patented convertible technology eliminates the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Two-stage convertible gas valve automatically adjusts to high or low stage
- Quiet single-speed draft inducer
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked enamel finish