Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 18 SEER / 9.5 HSPF Performance
ComfortNet™ Communication System
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new ASZC18 heat pump system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new heat pump unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central heat pump system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local American Comfort Products Select dealer.
Year-round exceptional heating and cooling energy efficiency, improved temperature and humidity control, and the use of R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant make this unit to be what we believe is one of our best heat pumps available.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- SmartShift™ technology with short-cycle protection
- Expanded Copeland ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- Compressor short-cycle protection
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- Quiet two-speed condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- American Comfort Products Select brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)